Total Productive Maintenance Master Practitioner Certification (TPM MP)
Download Course File
LASL most specialized program, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) focuses on getting the throughput needed from your current equipment assets by reducing equipment downtime and increasing reliability. "Throughput needed" explained high Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) measured over the time you need that equipment to meet daily customer demand. Participants learn a progressive system of preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance in connection with ARCM (Advance Reliability Centered Maintenance Model). This helps eliminate the “fire-fighting” mode experienced by every company.
The program is design in 09 day a combination of lectures, shop floor exercises and on-the-job training will help begin this new approach to equipment maintenance. LASL prefers to host this in your organization where you will be able to gain full advantage of the program as it’s focused on your needs, limited to 20 participant, and LASL will continue to guide your organizations to establish successful TPM model.
- Historical Background & Overview of TPM
- Loss Structure and Concept of Equipment Efficiency
- Pillar I: Kobetsu Kaizen / Focused Improvement
- Pillar II: Jishu Hozen / Autonomous Maintenance
- Pillar III: Keikaku Hozen / Planned Maintenance
- Pillar IV: Hinshitsu Hozen / Quality Maintenance
- Pillar V : Operation and Maintenance Skill Upgrade Training
- Pillar VI : Approach to and Implementation of Initial System Control
- Pillar VII : Implementation of Office TPM Activities
- Pillar VIII : Building a System for Managing Safety, Health and the Environment
- Total Productive Maintenance for Process Industries
- Understand and create system on Break down maintenance work into the 5 pillars of TPM (Focused Equipment Improvement, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Maintenance Skills Development, Maintenance Reliability)
- List all equipment in each of the 3 Value Streams
- Apply the 5 pillars to a maintenance simulation
- Apply the 5 pillars to each of the 3 Value Streams
- Learn & apply the Operator-Owner Role in TPM (to one piece of equipment)
- Learn & apply the Maintainer-Improver Role in TPM (to one piece of equipment)
- Learn & apply the Engineer-Innovator Role in TPM (to one piece of equipment)
- Established Measuring TPM via OEE and MTBF/MTTR
- Participate to TPM Kaizen (to be put on 90-day Kaizen)
A Lean Foundations printable pdf is available here.
Fees & Funding
For more information on financial support and facilities click here.
- Course Fee ( 9 Days ) - LKR 87,500
- You have options for one or two installments
If two installments
- 1st Payment - LKR 50,000,
- 2nd Payment - LKR 37,500
* Fee shown here is with the Registration fee, Training Materials, Meal & Refreshments for 9 Days.
- 9 Days (9 Saturdays)
- 9:00 am – 16:30 pm
Lean Academy Sri Lanka (LASL), No.151/3/1, Negambo Road peliyagoda.